• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can anyone interpret this dream?

Kennywife

Sometimes miracles take a little time
Please oh please tell me it's what I think it means!

I had a really interesting dream. I dreamt I was an astronaut. Funny since I have bad motion sickness.
Anyhoo, I was waiting to go on my mission and was told again and again to wait; not my time to go yet.
Finally, the day came and I was in a pod looking at the sky. Just like on the ride Mission space. I took off and went up and up. Suddenly, I started hearing sounds from a hospital and seeing an opening in the clouds.
I was afraid and kept thinking something might go wrong.
Then I was in space looking at the earth. Everything felt right and I was no longer afraid. I felt like the wait was worth it and an immense sense of happiness and pride.
Then I heard it....a music box playing a lullaby. I woke up.

Maybe I'm just over thinking it, but it was so real. My mom had a dream about me two months before she got pregnant.

I think it probably has something to do with the crisis regarding the Twinkie shortage..........:scared1:

Honey, I had a dream a few weeks ago that I was told it was time. Time to fly! What? People can't fly! Nope, but you can now--try it and when I did, I was instantly lifted up off the ground.

I have a fear of birds and wings flapping...this was a scary, exciting dream for sure.

Maybe you are about to embark on a journey of a lifetime! The first steps will be hard but the journey will be great. Whatever it is, I hope the best for you--dream or no dream. :)

It has to do with resort cup refills in the parks along with bring used cups from home sneaking them in and of course using them in resort and parks.:faint:

I'm not entirely sure I believe in dreams as messages or premonitions. But, just for fun, I looked up an online dream dictionary.

Astronaut

To see or dream that you are an astronaut indicates that you are expanding your awareness and consciousness. You are utilizing the information you have and making the best of it. Alternatively, the astronaut symbolizes your ambition. You are reaching for the stars. Or it may mean that you are experiencing some communication issues

Clouds

To see fluffy, white clouds in your dream signify inner peace, spiritual harmony and compassion. An issue in your waking life may be clearing up.

To see dark or stormy clouds in your dream symbolize depression or anger. It indicates an impending eruption of emotions. Alternatively, it represents a lack of wisdom or confusion in some situation. Thus, the dream may be a metaphor for your "clouded" way of thinking.

Earth

To notice the earth in your dream indicates that you need to be "grounded" and realistic. Perhaps your sense of stability and security is lacking. Consider the consistency of the earth for additional significance on how you are feeling. If the earth opens or separates, then it represents a project or relationship that you are afraid of falling into.

To see the planet Earth in your dream signifies wholeness and global consciousness. You are interconnected with the world.

Hospital

To see or dream that you are in a hospital symbolizes your need to heal or improve your physical or mental health. You need to get back to the flow of everyday life. Alternatively, the dream suggests that you are giving up control of your own body. Perhaps you are afraid of losing control of your body.

Lullaby

To sing a lullaby in your dream signifies your ability to calm others. You bring peace and harmony to a situation.

To hear a lullaby in your dream represents your search for tranquility and peace.

Maybe that will help??

Please oh please tell me it's what I think it means!

Sorry, but a dream is just a dream. A collection of thoughts and randomness. It is not a prediction of the future. I would definitely not take it to mean anything.

I think it means that you hope you are pregnant, since you have posted about that before. I don't believe that dreams tell us things that we don't know. And, even if it turns out that you are expecting, the dream will have been a coincidence, not a premonition. Good luck to you!

pigletgirl said:
It's hard to say. I don't put alot of stock in dreams.

Me, either. It means you want to have a baby. *shrug*

Yep, I think this dream just expresses your longing for a baby. Dreams are rarely predictive. Rather, dreams are where we work out our thoughts and emotions.

It was a really neat dream and it helped me through some sad feelings I've had about TTC lately. :)

Well I dreamed before I found out I was pregnant that my husband and I never had kids.... Obviously not true now. glad you liked your dream.

OP don't give up on your dreams! I dreamed not long ago that DD was seriously ill and wasn't going to make it. I was crying in my sleep and really distraught. I woke up with a tear soaked pillow and my first thought was she's not dying, she's pregnant. I was immediately calm and about 5 minutes later, went back to sleep.

Later that day, I worked up enough nerve (praying I was right and she was "only" pregnant!) to ask her if she was pregnant. She looked at me with her mouth open and shook her head yes. She asked how I knew and I just told her a dream. Our next little boy is due in March. :lovestruc

I hope your dream has the same outcome as mine! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter