can anyone help?

laurab84

Mouseketeer
ok so I'm no stranger to Disneyland now having been 8 times! next year I would like to try something different. we always go over by euro star and just go to Disney. next summer I would ideally like to drive over (preferably on the train but will do the ferry if I absolutely have to) and stay somewhere by the coast for a week or so, then travel to Disney, then home.has anyone here done this before? can you suggest somewhere we can visit first, or after? maybe it'll be easier to stay by the coast after? I've only just thought how nice this would be so haven't done a lot of research yet. there should be 6 adults, a 3 year old and possibly a baby (if my friend gets her way!) if not the coast does anyone have any other ideas? I'm happy to drive, fly or eurostar. just after some other stories. thanks, Laura Xx

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

Ive done this several times - always staying in a mobile home with Eurocamp or Keycamp
They have sites all over Europe. The closest one to DLP is Berny Riviere (about an hours drive away) .
we combined holidays with staying there a few nights and at DLP a few nights.
We also did the Loire Valley one year and then to DLP
Another time we did DLP and then across to Brittany and Normandy - its quite nice doing it that way as you can relax after the hectic time at DLP.

We have just started thinking about doing something very similar. Our plans are very vague at the moment, but we are planning on DLP (probably Tuesday - Friday), leave Saturday early to head down to the south of France.

We are looking to stay at a DLP hotel while there, then trying to find a Eurocamp site for our time in the South. We will also break our journey on the way home somehow.

Very vague plans - but thought I'd jump onboard and say us too!

We're doing it in August - a week in Brittany then on to DLP. We'd already booked the Brittany campsite then I pointed out to DH that to travel back via DLP wouldn't add THAT much to the mileage :rotfl:

We've also done a Loire Valley/Paris holiday. Amazing too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter