can anyone help with some DCL designs?

karentan

<font color=green>my main job for tomorrow is to g
Hi everyone
I'm trying to sort out my FE gifts for the 2015 DCL transatlantic and was wondering if you lovely people can help with some designs.
I need 2 designs:
one of which would preferably contain something to the effect of Disney Magic Westbound Transatlantic with the cruise dates on which are 19th September to 2nd October 2015
and the other can be more generic but would like something more exciting than my original idea of just using the DCL logo

The only issues are that they need to be square and I need to be able to print it approximately 4cm x 4cm

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help :)

Than you so much for your help, I love them :)
I'm so sorry but I messed up the cruise dates, it's September 19th-30th. I must have been thinking of the date I flew home. Any chance you could change the dates for me. Thank you so much

Sorry been away for a bit. Thank you so much for the designs, they're great :)

I am not sure if this is where I ask. This board is so huge I am completely lost.

I am trying to find the font used in Magic for the DCL. I have found some images online that say Disney Magic but they are in jpg form (with a white background). I am trying to find the logo in a png format (transparent background). I did find one but it had a very heavy drop shadow on it and did not allow me then to change the font color very nicely.

Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much for your time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter