Can anyone help with Express pass Question?

jubelee1872000

Mouseketeer
I haven't been to Universal in 15 years. My friend and I are going on March 12th. Just us two adults. We are debating getting the one day Universal Only base ticket and getting express pass, or doing both parks (getting it at Publix for $147) and not doing express pass. What do you guys think? I look at the crowd calendar that day and it was a 7/10. She said she has never gotten express pass before. I am just thinking I don't want to spend the whole day in line. If we do the park to park the tickets will be $147 then $89.99 for express passes! INSANE.

If you only have one day then imo you're better off just having one day with Universal and the express pass. That's a concert day too I believe so that will probably draw in more crowds.

Edit - Yup the Fray are playing on March the 12th.

For your time period going, you will need the express pass

Saturday's are busy
With the concert, it will be packed

Read keishashadow's trip report of her experience of last Saturday at the studios when it hit capacity in the late afternoon

And she was using the express pass

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter