Can anyone help unscramble two words

mackymaddyconnorsmom

Mouseketeer
I need to unscramble two more words for school. I looked on the internet. It is from edHelper.com, but I can't find the answers. I did all the other words, but these two are impossible. I think that it is either a place that is cold or something to do with January. Here are the letter if anyone can help. The first set of letters form two words. The letters are: arcitmiincdnalrasoii. The second set form one word. They are dfiiwlppeehetr. Thanks for your help.

The first one can spell racial discrimination but that doesn't have anything to do with a cold place or january as far as I know

Thanks Kimmie. It did help me find the 2 word unscramble. It was racial discrimination. I still need help with dfiiwlppeehetr-. I just noticed that there was a hyphen mark. If anyone can help me, Please.

Thanks Obi-Wan. I guess it could have to do with anything. I think it could be something with Martin Luther King. You are great at unscrambling.

No, I am a kid. I am in 7th grade. My mom let me use her name because she said that someone might be able to help me. Thanks, Maddie from Maddie What does white-flippered mean?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter