Can Anyone help me with this?

SuziDisney

Earning My Ears
I need to know if I use the same number to cancel both Shopping Essentials and Saving Smart?

so much. I was begining to think that I shouldn't have posted. Feels like barging into a private club or something:)

Not a private club at all, I just think we are all over Saving Smart. I have canceled it maybe 5 times. It seems to be a favorite add on to many offers.

Sometimes the board is slow, just give it time. If you are really needing help, don't hesitate to 'bump' your message of you see it getting lost in the shuffle. I hardly ever get past the first page of messages myself, so it is easy to miss one!

Welcome :yay:

so much. I was begining to think that I shouldn't have posted. Feels like barging into a private club or something:)

Private club? Not hardly, welcome to the world of rewards and frustrations. This is a great place, everyone posts the good and the bad, what to do, what to stay away from. Jump in anytime!

Thank you all for the help and the welcome. I got them both canceled on time. Next time I will pay attention to the numbers better:)

I'm so over saving smart and they are attached to quite a few offers! I'm glad you were able to cancel them.

If you are going to be doing alot of offers you might want to keep a notebook or spreadsheet with the terms, number, sign up, amount you were paid, amount you paid and when you have to cancel. I have a small notebook that I keep track off all the offers I do some people use a spreadsheet. I like my notebook because I can carry it between work and home. That way you have everything right there when you do alot of offers it's hard to keep track of everything! That way you can do multiple at once with no worries. More money!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter