• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can anyone help me with this question?

Tinker74

<font color=darkorchid>I had goosebumps with the o
Hi....I've just gotten my pin number today so I've been having a look around the DVC members site. I had a look under World passport collections and Wow some of those resorts look fantastic.
I remember reading that 160 points gets one week in the world passport places trough II...in high season. But for what size room?? The ones Iam looking at on the site look like 1 or 2 bedrooms.
Is the 160 points for one week for this size...if so great as there is 4 of us.:)

Please help ...iam really confused.:confused:

The 160 points would be for studio type accomodations. A 1 or 2 bedroom requires 200+ points for the week........its in the point book, I will verify this info for you.
Brownie

160 points is for 1BR, here are all the trade points required. The season is for the II resort, not DVC.

LOW MID HIGH
Studio 106 123 134
1 BR 124 144 160
2 BR 207 252 270
3 BR 276 317 349

160 points is for 1BR, here are all the trade points required. The season is for the II resort, not DVC.

LOW MID HIGH
Studio 106 123 134
1 BR 124 144 160
2 BR 207 252 270
3 BR 276 317 349

Thanks for checking Bill........Sorry I was wrong Tinker....I wasn't to sure
myself.
Brownie

Thank you both..:thumbsup2 ..Just one more question...That price (points) includes all 4 of us yes?
Or can a one bed fit more...?

Thank you both..:thumbsup2 ..Just one more question...That price (points) includes all 4 of us yes?
Or can a one bed fit more...?

depends on the resort, but most 1 bedrooms will sleep 4. You have to read teh information for the individual resorts though to make sure. Because this is a timeshare trade for a week, it goes by number the unit accommodates, not per person like the cruises and some Concierge collection resorts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter