• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can Anyone Help me With Beta???

my best opinion would be full stitch set for inferno
but that's just me..

it's also worth everysingle rare hat in VMK.

one stitch hat can get you full sparrow and more

stitch pins can get you
alot alot of magic..

three stitch pins maybe two are worth
ATIS mighty eye.

crates are worth for almost beta =]

VMK Coolboy, when did they start sending multiple sets of stitch?? They used to only send 1 set when you book the vacation no matter how many people are on the vacation.

Hey there everyone thank you for posting. I called the travel people who are doing the stitch offer and it ends the last day of April. Also swimmingneno I am sorry about this but right now i can offer stitch box and two blue rockers. We planned the vacation but we have to wait for the stitch to come so it might be a while.:sad1:

P.S. sorry if anything is spelled wrong.:thumbsup2

Are you sure you're getting 4 stitch sets? As I recall, they've always given out only 1 set when you book a vacation, not 1 set per person..

I am not sure I booked my first vacation thru them in December and my entire family went and we all got stitch, now I booked a second trip and they asked me if it was for any special reason and I told them its my birthday and even though they were only going to give us two stitch sets he asked his manager if he could give us four one set for every person and he said alright. So Aengus I am not sure when it started but they have always given four sets to me. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter