Can anyone help me get a lower rate - at $900 NOW!!! YIKES

wvdisneymom

Earning My Ears
I was hoping I could make this work - but the rental car prices are out of control! Even with using 2 codes and I am still getting over $900.

We are flying to Florida but we would like to rent a car and drive back to WV.

Pick up car at Disney's swan/Dolphin Feb Feb. 27 return to Charleston WV on March 6.

Any advice.

I was hoping I could make this work - but the rental car prices are out of control! Even with using 2 codes and I am still getting over $900. We are flying to Florida but we would like to rent a car and drive back to WV. Pick up car at Disney's swan/Dolphin Feb Feb. 27 return to Charleston WV on March 6. Any advice.

Assuming that you have checked all car rental companies, you probably got the best rate you could. As you know, the one-way drop off is what costs the most. Good luck.

It might be cheaper if you looked at renting the car at MCO ( Orlando airport )
instead.

Sometimes using the airport facility has better pricing.

FYI - one way rentals are usually more expensive also

Split off your one-way rental back home from your Florida rental. An intermediate from Budget picked up at MCO is $180 from 2/27 -1/5 (http://www.carrentalsavers.com/florida-car-rental.html). The one-day one-way rental from MCO to CHS is about $120. I saved you $600 ;).

You can play around with picking up the car at the Dolphin but it's been my experience that it's more expensive than the airport.

Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!! I would have never thought of that! I am going to check that now. WAHOO - YOU ROCK!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter