Can anyone find June 7th one night only at a Universal Hotel for cheaper??...

paysensmom

DIS Veteran
I have the Porte Fino reserved on a 24 hour courtesy hold for $258 ($290.59 with tax, this is a military discounted rate)
Is this the cheapest I am going to get? This is a trip for just my 13 year old son and I and we have 3 day both park tickets.

From what I'm seeing, that's the best for that hotel at this point. 3 day tickets but just 1 night?

We have the buy one get 2 free day park to park tickets. We are staying for 2 weeks in Kissimmee at a resort and doing Disney. I was just going to stay one night to get the hour early and FOTL passes. Not sure if it's worth $300 though....

Did you look to see what is available at Royal Pacific. Its the least expensive of the three deluxe.

We went first week of June in 2013 and did not have express pass and honestly wasn't bad at all. We are going again this year same time without it. If it's crowded when you get there you can always buy an express pass for 2 people will be cheaper than $300. Going on a weekday will help minimize crowds too !!

Expedia:
Portofino Bay 369
Hard Rock 354
Royal Pacific 304

Even with the annual pass discount your price is cheaper.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter