• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

???? can anyone explain what these quick and casual vouchers are?

magic kingdom park

Mouseketeer
I have just found on ebay several of these quick and casual vouchers some are going for $50 and some over 100.00 they are about 12 vouchers in a group they say you use them for one meal that cost anywhere from 2.00 to 40.00 can this be right?? info please, maybe this is a way to save a ton of money and eat good to.

That will explain everything!

I have been told to be wary of buying off E-Bay as you may be paying a lot more than they are worth.

The Q&C are worth about 11.50 each and they list the restaruants on the back that they can be used at!

We used ours at B&C and came out way ahead of the game. They include tax and tip! It's a great way to prepay and then not have to worry about paying for your meal!

Scratch
pirate:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=435889

Here's the link, it was on the Budget Boards!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter