Can anyone do a Chip and Dale design?

Abbeysmom

Mouseketeer
My brother loves Chip and Dale!! He is just nuts about them:lmao: . We are going to visit WDW this fall and he will be going with us and I would love to surprise him with a shirt that has his name on it with chip and dale.
His name is David. I would appreciate any help!!
Monica

My brother loves Chip and Dale!! He is just nuts about them:lmao: . We are going to visit WDW this fall and he will be going with us and I would love to surprise him with a shirt that has his name on it with chip and dale.
His name is David. I would appreciate any help!!
Monica

Here is one.

chipdaledavid.jpg

Thanks so much!! He will just love it once I get it on his shirt. I really appreciate you taking the time to do this for me.
thanks again,
Monica

Oh wow Kari! Too cute! Do you mind if I ask you for one for Savanah? Thanks so much!!!

that is adorable! are you able to make one that says "Disney 2008" .. my friends and i really want to make at least 2 shirts to take down with us..and chip and dale are the best... if not, its cool! but thanks either way! :goodvibes

that is adorable! are you able to make one that says "Disney 2008" .. my friends and i really want to make at least 2 shirts to take down with us..and chip and dale are the best... if not, its cool! but thanks either way! :goodvibes

Your design is in the Customized 2 folder of my photobucket. Have fun. :goodvibes

Kari! I just browsed your photobucket folders...wow is all I have to say! I totally love it all:)

I have some requests...would it be possible to do the Disney Magic one...the black background saying The Singh Family March 22-29th 2008?

And can you do something for me??? I absolutely LOVE Donald Duck....I would love to make up a door sign with my name saying Mommy loves Donald Duck..and then stick on there somewhere small room 6640?

Lastly, can you do the chip and dale one with my daughter Abigail's name on it? Thanks!!
Thanks soo much! I hope you can do this for me:)

Kari! I just browsed your photobucket folders...wow is all I have to say! I totally love it all:)

I have some requests...would it be possible to do the Disney Magic one...the black background saying The Singh Family March 22-29th 2008?

And can you do something for me??? I absolutely LOVE Donald Duck....I would love to make up a door sign with my name saying Mommy loves Donald Duck..and then stick on there somewhere small room 6640?

Lastly, can you do the chip and dale one with my daughter Abigail's name on it? Thanks!!
Thanks soo much! I hope you can do this for me:)

I just posted your requests in my thread. :goodvibes

I put a couple of these in the Customized 2 folder of my photobucket. Enjoy!

Hello - I am new to this and am still trying to figure all this out. :) I have a question to ask. I looked in your photobucket folders and your stuff is just wonderful. If I wanted you to personalize a few mickey heads with my girls names on them, would you do that? If so would I just print them off of photobucket onto transfers for t-shirts? I am not very familiar with the photobucket website but I am guessing this is how everyone does it. Thanks for your help and sorry about all the questions.

Hi! Welcome to the Dis!! Rumblytubly (Kari) is taking about a month off from Designing. She does BEAUTIFUL work as you probably already saw. In fact she does such great work that she is asked for ALOT of disigns. So she said she needs a break for awhile. There are still some designers around and they all do great work as well. So maybe they could do something for you if you are in a hurry. If you can wait I am sure that Kari would be glad to help you when she returns! Have fun looking around!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter