Can anyone comment on their experience with USA300 airlines?

paslea_pooh

DIS Veteran
I'd like to book a flight with them since I got a pretty good rate but have never flown them. I see they are one of the few airlines that still give meals, is this true? What was your experience with them and how happy were you flying this airline.

Thanks

I posted a similar question. Hopefully we will get some positive experiences. My brother flew with them once and he said it was fine.

I put in 3000, oh well, too many 00000's.

They started as a charter airline that's owned by Apple Vacations. People seem to like them. The problem would be if they decided to discontinue service between your airport and Orlando. You'd wind up with a refund that, probably, wouldn't be enough to buy a ticket on another airline.

I will be flying them in December for the 1st time. There was a thread a couple weeks ago, there were only a few responses all were positive. I fly out of Newark and they have only been flying one or two days a week from there but starting August it will be 5 days a week. I booked them for my December trip. I it's only a 2 hour flight and with the good price I'll give a try.

I flew with them, from Philly to Ft. Myers. We had no complaints. I would definitely fly with them again, especially since they will be flying to Orlando.

The only drawback is their schedule. They don't fly everyday and since we are DVCers, we go on Sunday and come home on Friday. Hopefully, once they are here for a while, maybe they will add flights.

We got real food, not just a bag of pretzels and a soda. We also watched a movie!

DH and I flew them to Cancun Mexico last May. The airplane was like brand new. The stewardes were very friendly. We had breakfast (mini pancakes and sausage) with mammosa (sp?) (OJ & Champagne). We got to watch a movie and they gave you free headphones. We flew through Apple Vacations. It's set up like SWA where you get your seat when you check in. They asked us where we wanted to sit and were able to get us a window seat. They let the children and handicapped board first. Since it was a charter flight, everyone checked in early so we were able to leave like 5-10 minutes earlier. I would def. fly with them again.

We are planning on going November 27th to December 3rd but if we return on December 4th we can pay $148 per person Round trip.... I think it's worth using our extra points and paying for a Saturday night stay or even paying cash that night.

I have not booked yet but probably will soon since I like to have things planned out way ahead of time.

Just wanted to let you know you can get assigned seats with usa300. I booked my tickets online and couldn't figure out how to pick seats so I called them and was told you can't pick seats online but if you call you can. The customer service rep was very nice and assigned my seats.

Hey Paslea Pooh!! I booked our flight yesterday with USA 3000, we are leaving 11/27 too!!!

After reading the responses to your post, I'm going to call for seat assignments!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter