can anyone book dining reservations online right now

tdpolo26

Mouseketeer
simple question can anyone book dining reservations online right now ???
everytime I go to book it just loops back?

Nope. Same thing happens for me, since yesterday afternoon....

I was able to book some this morning, but I have two left and I'm getting the same "looping" error you are. Sad panda :(

Hopefully it fixes itself soon, or I'm going to have to call directly for the last two reservations.

It will let you book up to 180 days out but it isn't letting me book for the rest of my trip. Usually you can book 180 days plus the rest of your trip if you have a resort reservation. It is completely obnoxious!!! I hate having to call in and then put the reservation numbers in to MDX. :confused3

It will let you book up to 180 days out but it isn't letting me book for the rest of my trip. Usually you can book 180 days plus the rest of your trip if you have a resort reservation. It is completely obnoxious!!! I hate having to call in and then put the reservation numbers in to MDX. :confused3

If you call, you won't have to put the reservation numbers in. As long as you give them your resort reservation number, they will automatically link. I have had to call lately (website not working well at all!) and every time, the ADR is on my MDX page before I even hang up the phone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter