Can anybody confirm dining rotation for 7d eastern?

cseca

<font color=darkorchid>My legs are wimpy but my wi
I just purchased my DCL passporter and I heard that the dining rotation is no longer correct in the book.
Could someone confirm if my research is correct?

After many many search the latest post I saw with 7 day eastern dining rotation is as follows:

day
1 (Sat) - Embark
2 (Sun) - Sea - Formal
3 (Mon) - Sea
4 (Tue) - St. Mart - Pirate
5 (Wed) - St. Thomas
6 (Thu) - Sea - Semi
7 (Fri) - CC
8 (Sat) - Debark

Also, if someone could tell me the schedule for special dining (Master chef, etc.) that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you thank you thank you!!!

I'll help, but remember, nothing is guaranteed...
Sat - rotation
Sun - rotation (Formal Night)
Mon - roation
Tue - Pirates
Wed - Master Chef
Thu - Captain's Gala (Semi)
Fri - Till We Meet Again

I'll help, but remember, nothing is guaranteed...
Sat - rotation
Sun - rotation (Formal Night)
Mon - roation
Tue - Pirates
Wed - Master Chef
Thu - Captain's Gala (Semi)
Fri - Till We Meet Again

Thank you!
I'm booked for Palo dinner on Master Chef night... I wonder if I'll miss a lot...

Since I've been on a few before I'm going to book Palo for one of the roation dining nights... I havent been to a Master Chef or Till We Meet Again or Captains Gala dinner...

Is there a system to which dining room you start in and where you go from there? :confused3 I don't want to book Palo the night of Animator's Pallette. :mad:

Ok - this is such a stupid question, I'm sure....but can someone explain to me what exactly the "dining rotation" is all about? Obviously, I'm new to cruising.

I love the dining rotation.
Day 1 you are at one of the 3 dining rooms ie: Animator's
Day 2 you will be at Lumire's/ Triton's
Day 3 you will be at Parott Cay
Day 4 you will be back at Animator's
and so on.
Your wait staff will be with you thruout the cruise as will your tablemates.

Ok - this is such a stupid question, I'm sure....but can someone explain to me what exactly the "dining rotation" is all about? Obviously, I'm new to cruising.

Disney is different from other cruise lines in that there's 3 main dining rooms that you "rotate" through. Say your first night you've been assigned to Parrot Cay,your at table #12, seated with you are 2 other couples,a single mother and her pre-teen daughter. You meet your wait staff,they learn your meal and drink preferences. The next night you eat at Luminere's,same table #,same table mates,same wait staff. After you been in all 3 main dining rooms,you'll start over from the begining on the 4th night. And your wait staff follows you to every dining room throughout your cruise. Usually by the 2nd or 3rd night,you won't have to tell them what you like to drink....it's already on the table. Hope I've explained this alright.:)

Thanks ladies! I think I understand it now.

So is there any advantage to starting with one restaurant or another? And what about table numbers - can you request a certain table if you want?

And finally - I keep reading about eating early or late - any advantage either way?

So is there any advantage to starting with one restaurant or another? And what about table numbers - can you request a certain table if you want?

And finally - I keep reading about eating early or late - any advantage either way?

You'll find out when you check into your stateroom what your rotation is. There should be an envelope on your bed that contains a "ticket" for each member of your party. It will say the order of the dining rooms that you'll have i.e. "ALPALPA"(Animators Palette,Lumineres,ParrotCay) and I think it also has the table number. As far as early or late dining is concerned,you'll find a lot more families with children eating early(6:00,6:15,6:30) and more folks without kids or older ones at the late dining(8:00,8:15,8:30).

Your dining rotation is listed on your KTTW card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter