• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Can any wise soul tell me where I can find a great Ice Cream Cone on the DDP?

You can get a snack credit soft serve cone at Animal Kingdom. Close to EE in a Painted bus.

You can get hard serve flavors of your choice at the Seashore Sweets at the Boardwalk.

You can also get cones at Beaches and Cream at the Beach Club.

That's it for my small amount of wisdom.:lmao:

Beaces and Cream and the Beach Club Resort you can walk there from the World Showcase at Epcot. You can also get sundaes and the kitchen sink here as well though we thought the cones where better the the kitchen sink.

We also like the sundaes at Storybook Treats Fantasyland - Magic Kingdom

Alhoe Isle - Dole Whips are my favorite though you can get ice cream cones here as well.

Pop Century food court has hand dipped ice cream. You can get a 3 dip sundae for a snack credit & it's a big one - easily share. The 3 dips of ice cream can all be different flavors. Includes toppings (3 kinds if want), whipped cream, sprinkles, nuts, cherries - yum, yum! It's a bargain when paying cash too.

POR has a "build your own sundae" section. I'm sure they have cones too.

POFQ has hand dipped ice cream cones. Also really great hand dipped shakes!

Ice cream is my indulgence of choice! But then, I prefer Ghiraradelli's.

I think theres a walk up area the Plaza in MK where you can get ice cream to go.

We love the waffle cones at Fountainview Cafe in EPCOT. We get one for breakfast at least once a trip.:thumbsup2

You can get a great cone/sundae at Boardwalk Sweet shop.
At MK the Plaza ice cream shop is good too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter