Can any CMs PM the CM discounts for January?

DrAndreaDoesDisney

Mouseketeer
I want to go in January (probably the 7-14th). My friend has a silver pass and can get the hotel discount and meal plan for us. Can anyone private message me with the discount details for that week? She is away on vacation this week so I can't reach her, but I want to book my air tonight. THANKS!

I want to go in January (probably the 7-14th). My friend has a silver pass and can get the hotel discount and meal plan for us. Can anyone private message me with the discount details for that week? She is away on vacation this week so I can't reach her, but I want to book my air tonight. THANKS!

for Jan ? its probably not even known yet BUT I think the right thing to do is wait until you can reach your friend ...doesn't she have to book it anyway ?

My aunt works for Disney and they are not even out yet for December. Sorry looks like you will have to wait!

yes, but I am impatient! I want to determine the dates so I can take the vacation days and reserve the flights.

:rotfl: understood BUT if she has to book it, getting your flight & vacation days in order may not do you any good if she can't get you anything for those days I think you will have to wait until she gets back....

Discounts for January won't be out for awhile and are subject to room availability. Blockout dates are also usually only out about 3 months in advance at max.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter