• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can adults trick or treat?

Tamopher

Earning My Ears
Has anyone been to the Not So Scary Halloween party and seen adults trick or treating? I don't want to take the fun away from any kids, but since my husband and I are going in costume, we would love to trick or treat. We're such kids at heart but I don't want to do something improper.

Is this frowned upon??

no not at all lots of adults trick or treat my parents did last year and I'm pretty sure they will this year too =]

I only frown upon it if your not incostume *cough*like my parents*cough* :rotfl:

Heck yeah you can trick or treat! My sister & I went last year with my DS4 and we got LOADS of candy for ourselves. They will give each guest a bag for trick or treating...adults and kids. So go ahead and enjoy!:thumbsup2

I certainly didn't hesitate to line up at the treat stations when I went last year and I wasn't even in a proper costume.I was also given candy along the parade route by most of the people giving out treats in the parade.I actually went a little candy crazy.I still have some of it left.:)

WOO HOO!!! That makes me SO happy! We are going to have so much fun! Thanks for letting me know.

This board rocks!

:banana:

We are going for the first time on the 16th, and I plan to trick or treat...at $50 bucks a pop I am getting my money's worth...not to mention I am looking forward to being a kid again..lol!!!

The first time we went my mom didn't want to take a bag, because she thought it was for the kids only... a CM made her to take a bag and pointed out all of the spots she could go to get candy. It is totally not just for kids!!!

Hope you have a wonderful time

We are going for the first time on the 16th, and I plan to trick or treat...at $50 bucks a pop I am getting my money's worth...not to mention I am looking forward to being a kid again..lol!!!

I totally agree!!

I totally agree!!

Out of curiousity, is the candy only hershey's kisses, like in the pirate and princess party, or is it other type of candy...Getting my sweet tooth ready..lol

There is a good assortment of candy. There is some name brand candy and then basic candy like hard candies and such.

And YES Adults can Trick or Treat!

I was a bit disappointed with only hersheys kisses the last time we were there. Don't get me wrong, I love them, just not a loot bag filled with 50 of them from every station we stopped it...

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter