Can adults meet characters in the Kids Clubs?

jmb910

Obsessed with anything Disney!
Looking through some Personal Navigators, I saw that kids can meet Thor and Dr. Strange (on Grand Cayman Day) in the Oceaneer Club and it is also Open House hours during that time.

Can adults go in with their kids to meet them, too? Are we allowed to take pictures?

Thanks for any info!

Yes! DH and I went to see both "Thor Becoming Worthy" and "Doctor Strange Dark Dimension." We did take pictures. We didn't stay long enough to do a meet & greet and get autographs, but I'm sure all ages would be allowed for that. :)

Yes! DH and I went to see both "Thor Becoming Worthy" and "Doctor Strange Dark Dimension." We did take pictures. We didn't stay long enough to do a meet & greet and get autographs, but I'm sure all ages would be allowed for that. :)

Wait, adults are allowed in there for those events?? I assumed I couldn't go; I would have gone to watch if I'd thought they'd let me in. :oops:

Wait, adults are allowed in there for those events?? I assumed I couldn't go; I would have gone to watch if I'd thought they'd let me in. :oops:

Yes, they are allowed in those events during Open House. :) Anything in the kids' clubs on the Navigator that say Open House (also indicated by "OH") and are highlighted a light blue color is open to all. They had Open Houses every day!

Yes, they are allowed in those events during Open House. :) Anything in the kids' clubs on the Navigator that say Open House (also indicated by "OH") and are highlighted a light blue color is open to all. They had Open Houses every day!

Well, shoot! Guess I'll know better next time. The only time I ever went into any of the kids' club areas was the first day to just look around while they were doing registration.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter