Can adults eat kid-free?

neilbrassfrog

Earning My Ears
Are minors (16 and 10) allowed to eat without adults at Whispering Canyon while their parents eat at Artist's Pointe?

Thanks in advance!

You shouldn't have a problem with this as long as you trust their behavior. A 16 year old can be responsible for a younger child according to Disney rules. Just make sure they know how they should pay and tip. Have a place for them to meet you when they are done as your meal should take significantly longer than theirs.

I think your question is "Can kids eat adult-free?". But, yes they can as long as the older one knows how to pay. Make a plan for how to occupy themselves after the meal. Theirs will take an hour or less. Yours will be around 2 hours.

At those ages I wouldn't think twice. They will probably love the independence. Throw them some extra bucks for the arcade and you'll have no problem keeping them busy while you enjoy yourselves.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter