Can a ticket be separated from a room key?

PoppyGirl

The kiddies come for the autographs but the mummie
BFF and I are going to F&W in October. We booked a room package--room and tickets. Then BFF got an annual pass. So she doesn't need a ticket. I can't change our reservation to room only because I booked this AWESOME bounceback deal so we are keeping the package.

So my question is this: since BFF will not be using her park ticket, can it, at some point be "separated" from the room key/package and used by anyone? I havent' been there since they started the new magic band room keys.

Yes! We removed six from room keys last year when we purchased annual passes. We bought the tickets so that we could get the free dining deal, had the to let's put on paper cards at the resort's front desk and then sold the tickets on eBay!

They can do it at the resort front desk when we check in? Or do I need to go to guest services later?

We removed ours at the front desk at check-in to ensure that nobody accidentally used their room key at park entrance instead of their annual pass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter