• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can a friend leave a parcel for me at OKW BEFORE I get there?

leise

Mouseketeer
We are on our first trip Home to OKW from February 1st. :banana:

A friend of mine who lives in Florida is going to buy a cellphone for me and drop it off at OKW on Jan 29th, when she visits WDW to go on Everest.

Will the desk at OKW accept the phone when she drops it off? Do I need to call them first to ask them/ tell them it's ok? We are staying on points booked through MS, so will they be able to check that we have a reservation okay?

Has anyone else done this?

Thanks for your help :love:

Once had a guest leave us there unopened leftover food and OKW held it for us. Can't remember if it was the same day or one day difference. I would call and ask. Can't imagine why they would say no.

As long as it has your name and arrival date on it, I think you'll find the folks at the resort will bend over backwards to help. The longer the time before you arrive (I wouldn't have it sitting there six months), the greater the risk that it will get mislaid but what you're looking at should be fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter