can a F&F discount work with a FD promo?

MadameMim

Mouseketeer
Howdy!

We have an old close family friend who is now a CM. :thumbsup2

She can get a very nice room discount. Awesome. We are going in September. Does anyone know if we will be able to also get FD if that promo comes about? She wasn't sure and I can't find information about this no matter what search terms I try.

Thanks for any info you can share!

Nope. Only one discount per reservation. I THINK you cna add dining plan at full clost to a friends and family reservation.

cast members can sometimes add the dining at a discounted rate (I have gotten the counter service for $19 and the full plan for $30 but I think it may have gone up a dollar or so). It is not always available though and you will not know if he it is being offered to about 3 or 4 weeks out. The room discount is generally close to 40% though so even if you pay full price for the food plan you generally come out cheaper then "free" dinning where you are paying rack rate.

She told us we could get the DP for $32.99 per adult and 14.99 per kid, so that is a nice discount. I need to verifiy this is available for our dates - which are in Sept though! One of our 4 children is 11, so he will require the adult DP, although he will only eat off the kids menu...and another child will not eat anything but what we pack in a lunchbox for him (autistic), and the little two don't typically eat much while we are at Disney (though they are hogs at home ;)). I'm going to really need to hammer out the pricing to see if the DP, even at it's discounted rate, will actually suit us over paying OOP.

Planning trips was ever so much easier when we had less children and they were younger! Having kids be the age of an "adult" at Disney, and growing out of most room's occupancy max makes these things ever so much more tricky to figure out.

She told us we could get the DP for $32.99 per adult and 14.99 per kid, so that is a nice discount. I need to verifiy this is available for our dates - which are in Sept though!

Do you know if this is available now? What are the regular prices of the plans? We have a cars suite booked at AoA with the F&F discount. Can I call or does it have to be our friend?

I recently had some relatives stay at WDW using the Friends and Family rates. They were eligible to get the DDP at about an $8 per adult discount but did not do the DDP (their choice).

If I go at Cast rate I, and those staying in the room with me, can get a deeper discount on the DDP if any discounted DDP is being offered.

However, any "free" dining requires paying full rack rate for the room and purchasing at least a two day MYW ticket for each person age 3 or older on the reservation.

I recently had some relatives stay at WDW using the Friends and Family rates. They were eligible to get the DDP at about an $8 per adult discount but did not do the DDP (their choice).

If I go at Cast rate I, and those staying in the room with me, can get a deeper discount on the DDP if any discounted DDP is being offered.

Chesire, is this the same for CP's also? do you know? my daughter is going down for fall advantage, and it's killing me to have to wait for her to get down there before I can do any planning for a visit in Aug, so if she stays in the room with us and it's offered we could possibly get a better discount on the DDP? I don't think I've ever waited so long to make plans for a disney trip before, the 27th of May can't come soon enough, LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter