can 5 year olds go on jurassic?

my nephew went on it last week.

He is 44" but doesn't weigh very much...

It's all about height. As long as they're at least 42", they can ride. If they can ride Jurassic Park, they can ride ALL of the following:
P-Flyers (36-56)
Popeye & Blutos (42)
Spider-Man (40)
Jimmy Neutron (40)
Simpsons (40)
MiB (42)
Woody's coaster (36)
Seuss Sky Trolley (34)

Plus much more.

My son just turned 5 when he first rode it, but the height is what matters.

my DS rode it at 4 but he didn't really like it. He loved the Mummy because it went fast but the boat ride was slow and the dinosaurs a little to real. Go figure, I would have thought the Mummy would have scared him more. I would recommend letting him see the Movies. If they scare him the ride probably would also.

Last year, my not quite four year old (yes, that means he was only three) went on it and loved it, but he thinks he's a big kid thanks to being child number 4. On the other hand, a few years ago his older brothers were traumatized by dinosaur at Disney at age 5 and 6. All depends on the kid!

My youngest was almost 5 when he rode it
and he loved it. Jurassic Park is his favorite movie still and he is toatlly into the dinos. The pic of us going down the drop is hilarious, his face is priceless
My DH and I laughed so hard

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter