• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can 1 person book 2 rooms for FD 2009 Bounceback?

44disney

DIS Veteran
My mom is going to WDW with her sister in a few weeks and may book for next year under the BB offer. Her sister will NOT be going next year, but my family of 4 will probably go with my mom then.

Can my mom book 2 rooms under the offer (we usually do 2 rooms at the All Stars) or are we stuck with a resort that sleeps 5 (which doesn't work so well because mom snores!!!)?

Are the AS Music suites included in the current offer?

Thanks!

One adult can book one room. If her sister books a room she has to be staying in the room, so no.

If DH and I each book a room for four, when three from one room and two from another room won't even be there does that matter? Do all future guests have to be there when it is booked or just the person booking it?

Can't the op's mom book both rooms since they are all traveling together and won't fit in one room? I was just wondering because when we called they asked for everyone on the reservation.

One adult can book one room for bounceback. If there are 3 adults going next year that need 2 rooms it has to be on 2 reservation, so no

I will be flying down just to book this.....I am going to try to get two rooms. The list of guests will be two adults and four kids and because we are booking at CBR, won't they allow me to get two rooms since we're over maximum occupancy for one room?

I will be flying down just to book this.....I am going to try to get two rooms. The list of guests will be two adults and four kids and because we are booking at CBR, won't they allow me to get two rooms since we're over maximum occupancy for one room?

nope been there done that... I had to book SSR in a 1 bedroom to take advantage of FD BB.:goodvibes

Last year, we stayed in 2 rooms, both booked by me, but I was of course, only staying in one of them. While there, I called and booked bounceback for two rooms for this year.

So again this year, we will be in 2 rooms with a total of 7 adults and 1 child (DD14). This year, I need to book bounceback 3 rooms for next year. So if I'm understanding this correctly, I will be able to do so since we have 7 adults in our group, right? Will a different adult need to book each of the 3 rooms?

So another question regarding this. My hubby and I and the 2 kids are going in Oct, we want to book bounceback for 2009. We will have another family coming with us in 2009 (2 adults and one junior). So when I book the bounceback do I have to mix up the families? I'm supposed to be staying in this 2nd room I book right? So if thats the case can you rearrange things over the phone and get the proper people in the proper rooms so that tickets and dining match up?:confused3

I was able to book 2 room for 2009 BB FD. one room for my family and one room for my parents who have never been to WDW. Just had to pay 2 deposits. Now I have to see if I can swing an upgrade (read get a raise to spend at Disney) from POP to AKL. I sooo want to go there. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter