Can’t read disboards forums on I pad

kingdomkeeper

Mouseketeer
Hi, when I try to read the forums on my I pad I get a vertical string of letters instead of the usual format. This happens if I am logged in or out of the boards. Everything works fine on the pc and I phone. Husbands I pad is having the same problem. Any idea how to make it work ? Thanks in advance.

Hi, when I try to read the forums on my I pad I get a vertical string of letters instead of the usual format. This happens if I am logged in or out of the boards. Everything works fine on the pc and I phone. Husbands I pad is having the same problem. Any idea how to make it work ? Thanks in advance.

None, but I use an iPad mini often and read it just fine. Make sure your settings are ok?

It happens occasionally for me on an Android tablet - more frequently this weekend. I refresh the screen and that usually fixes it.

And I've been having the same problem today on my laptop, using Chrome. I haven't tried a different browser, and it seems to fix itself if I refresh the page.

Yeah - I've been seeing that too. A lot of times I only see it on the last page of a multipage topic.

Same here, refreshing didn’t help. The only thing that worked was what someone else suggested on the community board to turn I pad from landscape to portrait mode. No idea why that worked but it did now the problem seems to have fixed itself, drove me nuts for a few days though.
Thanks for the responses

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter