Can’t modify resort online have to call

Do they normally take that button away when they do that? I guess make it harder to change to the discount. I ended up calling to change mine and the wait wasn’t too long thankfully. But I’m assuming they have normal business hours so if I see something good in the middle of the night I’d have to grab it and cancel what I already booked
I don't think so, I really just was spinning wheels in my mind as to why. Mostly glad it wasn't just me it happened to! I was really wondering yesterday.

I don't think so, I really just was spinning wheels in my mind as to why. Mostly glad it wasn't just me it happened to! I was really wondering yesterday.
Ya I’m glad to know it’s not just me. I hope it’ll come back. It’s just so much easier doing everything online and I have two other trips booked for this year that I’m not sure I want to keep as is so it’s a lot of calling in my future

Yep. Button gone for me too. I wanted to add a day to a stay in 2 weeks. I ended up just booking a 2nd reservation to avoid calling.

I’m on hold right now to cancel my reservation. It’s been 7 minutes so we’ll see how long I wait

I can’t modify my June trip online, but I just made a reservation for September and the modify button is there for that one.

Are you all talking about the app or the website? I just looked through the website (I currently have two simultaneous trips booked for August and similarly like to modify leading up) and it looks like I can still change my resort on the website just fine. At least, I got as far as clicking what resort I wanted to modify to, I was afraid to go any further and mess something up....

Are you all talking about the app or the website? I just looked through the website (I currently have two simultaneous trips booked for August and similarly like to modify leading up) and it looks like I can still change my resort on the website just fine. At least, I got as far as clicking what resort I wanted to modify to, I was afraid to go any further and mess something up....
Website

Are any of you using Chrome? Is the button not there at all or just greyed out?

Back in 2017 when I tried to change my reservation (which all I was doing was applying the room only discount) the button was greyed out on Chrome but when I used Edge it worked just fine.

I know Chrome sometimes has compatibility issues. Just thought I would mention that in case that was the same thing happening to at least some of you.

I have tried on Microsoft Edge, Chrome, and Firefox, and incognito. No button, just a button for check in or to modify check in. So weird

No button here either on Chrome - it just says to call to modify or cancel. The app has the cancel option, but no modify option.

I use my Fire for booking and changes with Disney reservations. I just checked, the buttons are gone. There is a number to call instead.

I called again today and was through to someone in about 3 minutes and cancelled my May stay for one night

I’m using chrome on website and whatever internet option comes with iPhones on my phone and neither have the button. They did a few weeks ago

I have been running into the same issue trying to cancel on the website but it looks like I can do so on the app. Quick question tho - will it also cancel the park reservations I've already made? I have another resort reservation for the same dates and that reservation shows on my MDE account. So will that save me from having my park reservations canceled?

I have been running into the same issue trying to cancel on the website but it looks like I can do so on the app. Quick question tho - will it also cancel the park reservations I've already made? I have another resort reservation for the same dates and that reservation shows on my MDE account. So will that save me from having my park reservations canceled?
You should be fine since you have another resort reservation for the same dates as the park passes linked in MDE.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter