Can’t buy rise

donaldanddaisy

Mouseketeer
I’ve been trying for almost an hour and can’t get the purchase to go through. Lots of times available. Is this a system issues? What do I do? I can’t try continuously once the rides open

You could have used that same hour and waited in line to get in for free. I'm just thinkin' out loud.

You could have used that same hour and waited in line to get in for free. I'm just thinkin' out loud.

The park isn't open at 7am when ILL kicks open. An hour pre-park opening does not "spend" the same as an hour while the park is open. You can battle the ride reservation system on the way to breakfast, waiting for a bus/skyliner, riding said bus/skyliner, even being in the rope drop line. Once you're in the physical line for Rise, you have no utility to do other things. This ignores the myriad other reasons someone might buy an ILL for Rise as opposed to waiting in line for it.

Yep, have over 600 dollars in charges on my credit card. Spoke with Disney customer service and they said in a few days the "pending charges" will be released and not fully charged.

They are correct. It will drop off since you don't actually complete the purchases. This happened to me once with mobile order food purchases.

Does anyone know what the best way to reach someone to talk about Genie+/ILL is via phone? I need to call about an ILL refund I assume this number at the bottom of the email (407) 939-6244 but where do you go from there ticketing? Something else?

Yep, have over 600 dollars in charges on my credit card. Spoke with Disney customer service and they said in a few days the "pending charges" will be released and not fully charged.
I read one person walked down to the front desk and they immediately took care of it.

Does anyone know what the best way to reach someone to talk about Genie+/ILL is via phone? I need to call about an ILL refund I assume this number at the bottom of the email (407) 939-6244 but where do you go from there ticketing? Something else?

I called the general number and then was transferred to app support. They told me the whole system was down this morning. I tried several times to buy LL$ for guardians and it did not work. It finally worked around 8am

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter