Campus Rep!!

OilSlinger822

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique FGIT & Hopeful PI in the
Hey guys I just got great news and had to share with someone!

I just had my campus rep interview and got it!!!:cool1::banana: I'm so excited!

Did anyone else apply this semester to be a rep?

Were you told right over the phone? My daughter had an interview yesterday and was told that she'd hear by May 7th.

Congratulations, by the way.

What college will you represent?

Yup, I had my interview and he asked if I had any questions...I asked him when I would know by and he said in a minute, do you have any other questions? lol. Then he told me that I got the job. He said it's because my old manager got back to him very quickly, sometimes when they contact supervisors they dont give feedback right away and it takes longer to notify people...the only problem he had was my record card, but i explained to him i was very sick for a while, but he said it was ok b/c my manager had good things to say (whewww) lol

Hope your daughter gets it! :cheer2:I'll be representing UNC-Greensboro, nc

Thank you very much. We'll post as soon as we hear.

My daughter attends SUNY (State University of New York) at Old Westbury.

Her best friend at WDW during her CP was a student from your school. They worked at DAK together. He has gone back to Mexico and she is back in NY, but they still FB each other.

aw that's awesome! yeah we had a lot of international students go through our school to do the program..it's funny, some of them have never even set foot on our campus, but i saw many people wearing UNCG shirts/hats haha :)

Hello, congratulations for landing up the job through your campus recruitment.it seems you had really excelled in your earlier job thats why your manager put in a good word so fast.

Hi! Congrats!

My daughter is also going to be a campus rep in Indiana. She also is a FGIT at Downtown Disney on the college program. Only one week left will be picking her up June 4.

Good Luck! Very excited for you all.

Congrats!

I have been a campus rep in Chicago for the past year and a half! I love it. Just know that unless you are seasonal at your old location they take your maingate away.

No maingate? As a parent of one who will be a rep, let me ask you a question.

What are the benefits of doing this unpaid job?

What are the benefits of doing this unpaid job?

I was just reading her blog and she had a list of benefits straight from the Disney site. I hope she doesn't mind if I repost them:

As a Campus Representative, you will be the lead MarketEAR in promoting the Disney College Program on your campus! The Campus Representative role provides you with the opportunity to partner with the College Recruiting Team to increase awareness of the Disney College Program. Although it is an unpaid position, it allows you the opportunity to further your Disney Career and develop skills in the areas of marketing, promotions, communications, sales and public relations. Most of all, it's fun!

What makes a great Campus Rep?
We're looking for leaders who are highly creative, have a passion for the Disney College Program and would like to share their experiences with other students at their school. Outstanding Campus Reps come from all schools. Our Campus Reps motivate students to attend our presentation so they can learn more about the internship experience of a lifetime. Campus Reps are from all majors, ranging from architecture to zoology. A great Campus Rep requires innovation and dedication, not years of marketing experience (though you may end up a marketing wizard after spending time as a Campus Rep).

Why become a Campus Rep?
* Receive exclusive Disney College Program Campus Representative Merchandise!
* Receive on-going Disney communication via Campus Rep-exclusive newsletters!
* Incredible résumé builder gaining practical, real-world experience!
* Earn great rewards and Disney experiences!

Qualifications
* Alumni of the Disney College Program.
* Enrolled full-time or part-time in a college or university
* Full-availability during the recruiting semester
* Exhibit outstanding leadership qualities, highly creative and well organized
* Maintain good standing with the Walt Disney World Co"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter