Campus Rep interview

MinnieJay

Mouseketeer
FINALLY, after waiting and bugging Disney and after a school mix up, I have an interview to be a campus rep :)

I'm totally nervous about my interview, what kind of questions do I ask?

And campus reps here? What exactly do y'all do?

Did you already have the interview? If not, I am currently a campus rep, and the interview process was extremely relaxed. My recruiter just asked some generic questions about your involvement in school activities, and how you believe you would be beneficial in promoting the College Program. The interviewer will most likely ask you questions regarding your CP and what you did for work, how you liked it, and how you made friends on the program. After that, I had a phone interview with the current reps at my school, and that was also simple as well. She just asked me random questions to get to know me better.

Anyways, I hope this helps. Best of luck to you!

Here's my two cents (my friend was a Campus Rep)

What does Disney want? Someone to promote the CP at the university so that they get more applicants.

What's the best way to promote the CP? By having someone who can do it well.

How is it done well? Think about that for a second, how you could put things up at school and talk to your friends. Think about how the word could be potentially spread at your school. Then, just talk about it. I could do this, this, this, I love Disney, I want everyone to find out about it, etc. etc.

Be the person they would love to have as a CR, and sound energetic and lively- they'd be tripping over themselves for you.

Thanks y'all!! My interview is next week. EEK!
I didn't know we had an interview with our own campus reps, but I know one of the guys, he has been a huge help so far.

I try to answer the question, "why do you want to be a campus rep?" but it keeps coming out cheesy sounding lol. But I really do get excited when I meet people from my school who have done or is going to do the DCP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter