Campsite Discount confirmed

FireEngine70

Bleeding Orange and Blue. Go Gators!
I just called to make some camping reservations and found out I had a PIN code attached to my name. It was a 15% discount valid for the campsites from the end August until the first week of October. There were other discounts available but they were for the other resorts. Discounted reservations have been made.

Good for you FireEngine70. It doesn't have to be a big discount to give you that great feeling. Have a fun trip!

Bama Ed

Tried calling last evening for the discount and was told none are available. (Week of 29 September) but we can call back later and try again.... Sounding Like it will work like the 'old' AAA discount.

I received an email about a half hour ago for the same 15% discount. We weren't planning to go this year, but now I don't know.

Hopefully more folks will get the email too!

I started another thread about this, but I got it online by booking five nights. Less than five didn't work. It is the "late summer" discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter