• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Camping rig

What do you stay in while at FW?

• Tent

• Pop up

• Hybrid

• Trailer

• Fifth Wheel

• Motor Home

• Cabins

Results are only viewable after voting.

bradisgoofy

Retired, can see MK fireworks from my window, CM
What do you stay in while at FW?

I have separated Pop-ups from the hybrids and included the cabins, too.

We had a pop-up for many years, stayed one year in the cabins (Ok, but perfer my own trailer) and now we have a fifth-wheel. Looking forward to May 2008.

I tent camped for years at Ft. Wilderness, but I'm looking forward to my first trip in my T@B Tiny Travel Trailer!!!!

Yep!! It has a 9,000 BTU Cool Cat Heat Pump and Air Conditioner!!!

With only 70 SQ FT, I can hang meat in my T@B if I so desire :-)

However, the Heat Pump portion only works to about 40 degrees, but I figure if I add an electric blanket, I'll be fine on chillier evenings.

Yep!! It has a 9,000 BTU Cool Cat Heat Pump and Air Conditioner!!!

With only 70 SQ FT, I can hang meat in my T@B if I so desire :-)

However, the Heat Pump portion only works to about 40 degrees, but I figure if I add an electric blanket, I'll be fine on chillier evenings.

So if I walk past your site in October and see icesicles on your trailer, I can assume it is not early Christmas decorations.:santa:

I picked Pop Up because that is what we had last time i was at the Fort. But we now have a hybrid and will most likely be trading that in for a trailer before we head to the fort again.

We have a 5th wheel Toy Hauler:) I've noticed quite a few of those at FW. We use the garage area for our golf cart.

Can you add Toy Hauler to the poll? ;)

our toy hauler is coming, eventually, we hope, soon, we hope

We stay in our motorhome at the fort, at least until it sells.

We are camping in our 1998 Coleman/Fleetwood pop-up w/slideout. It is very roomy, easy to set up. And we just love it!

We did just order the pop gizmo covers for our up coming trip the end of this month. I am anxious to see how they do in reflecting the heat.

Blessings,
Winnie

our toy hauler is coming, eventually, we hope, soon, we hope

Let me know when you get it. We have been looking at them and our plans may include a new trailer in the next couple of years. I have a fiberglass cap on my truck so a 5er is out of the question and we dont want to have to take it off to haul a cart in the back of the truck.

Scott

Tent -> Popup -> Hybrid -> now TT

Now with 2 sets of bunk beds, it should be awesome!

Happy Camping!

31 foot Crossroads Cruiser CF28RL fifth wheel.

not fair... you totally forgot the wonderful world of truck campers.:goodvibes

we had a 2000 lance 1130 and now have a 2005 lance 1191. going at the end of october.:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter