Camping Fort Wilderness June 28-July 4

shaynelle

Earning My Ears
We are going to Walt Disney for the very first time, hubby, our six year old daughter and me. Driving from Canada (near Ottawa), couch surfing in Orlando for two nights then tent camping at Fort Wilderness.

We are planning to purchase a four day pass with water option, and have booked ADR at Cinderellas Royal Table for breakfast, and Hoop Dee Do at the Fort. I'm especially looking forward to the dinner show!

The amount of research I've done is exhausting, but hopefully will pay off when we're there! I have a dual hose portable a/c unit on my purchase list so we'll be able to sleep at night, tenting in the heat!

Looking forward to the whole trip including the road trip (and shopping!!) there and back. :cloud9:

Welcome Shaynelle to the camping board. I hope your first visit to WDW is magical. I know you'll be hooked. We'd love to hear about a trip through a first time families eyes if you get a chance.

You'll have a wonderful time! Just take time to (literally) smell the flowers or watch the wild turkeys or find the armadillo. Sometimes it's not the big attractions but the accumulation of the wonderful small moments that really make a trip memorable. Do let us know how it goes. Remember too that you don't have to do everything on this trip !

Have a fantastic time. All your research will pay off in the end. We, too, will be at the Fort at the same time as you. Look for my lime green mickey head with my username on it! See you around the Fort!

Thanks everyone! WDWCP96 we'll keep an eye out for your campsite. We're tent camping, watch for the electrician's white truck and that's us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter