Campground Transportation

Mommy4GBBG

Earning My Ears
So I have just discovered that there is no QS option at the campground and that we will need to travel to find breakfast. So first question, does the ferry boat take us to the TTC or just MK? Second, where would you suggest eating that has a good QS selection and is near the cg either by car or Dis Transport? TIA!!

There is a boat that will take you to Contemporary and then the MK boat with also take you to WL. We never went to WL and we usually ate Breakfast in whatever park we ended up in (ie Tusker House, Starring Rolls, MK Bakery and Sunshine Seasons). Except for the couple Buffet meals we had at Chef Mickey's and 1900 Park Fare. Which were really easy to get to. We just took the resort boat and got off at the Contemporary and got on the Monorail for GF morning and just walked through to Chef Mickey's on the other morning. Both meals were 7:00 time and we made it to both with zero issues.

I think you need to plan a little extra travel time for the in the campground buses but it really wasn't that horrible, except for out walk back to our campground at the end of the night in the pitch dark.. Disclaimer: it was our very first trip to Disney so we didn't know what else was out there. But I WOULD stay there again, just probably when we have a motor home or if we stay in a Cabin, never again in a tent. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter