• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Campfire movie to carriage ride?

PrincessParty

<font color=blue>It's Cats, a Bird, and a Turtle O
I am planning a trip in Dec. On one of our non park eves (Can you imagine such a thing!?!) I would like to do the campfire sing along and movie followed by a carriage (sleigh) ride. In your opinion, is this possible? It is too early to book the sleigh ride, but I am trying to see if it is worth booking it for the same evening as the campfire movie. I have to admit, these are parts of WDW I have never been to so going to FW to WL is all greek to me. Thanks for any input/help.

The movies and sing a long are located near the Meadow Trading Post---the carriage rides are near Pioneer Hall----its about a .3 mile walk between the two--all sidewalk---but this is also a main internal bus route if you want to ride

the carriage rides get more popular closer to Xmas as folks use this as a way to see all the decorated RV and camping sites--can't really speak to earlier in the month

both the movie and ride should be dooable without problem

Paul

you might have to do the carriage ride first, unless you wouldnt mind leaving the movie before it is over. the last carriage ride is at 9:30 and the singalong starts at 7 with the movie at 7:40 so you would be cutting it close...

Thanks, it is still too early to book the carriage ride, but I will see what times are available, sounds like it might be a hard to get item. Thanks for the quick responses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter