• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Camp of Disney RP Part 4

OOC: Okay!

Morning time!

Jess: She sent a message saying that they were going to EPCOT today, and they could have whatever they wanted for breakfast and lunch at the park, but they'd eat at the same place for dinner, this time at a park restaurant. Then they would watch Innovations and then go back to the resort.

Mine: They decided to get ready.

Eira:She woke up looking about the same as when she went to bed she got ready.
Bellflower:She woke and brushed her hair it wasn't as long as her cousin's but it still took a minute to brush she got ready.
Hannah:She woke and wondered if she should bring her sword with she decided to bring and put in a scabbard .She got ready.

OOC: Let's try and talk to different characters today!

Henriette: Washing up and taking care of her fur, er, hair, was a little strange since she was a human but it worked.

Chao: She woke up and meditated and prayed top her ancestors for luck and guidance as the always did, and did a very contained workout on the balcony before showering, getting dressed, and packing her backpack for the park.

Marian: She woke up and showered and dressed. She decided what weapons to take and decided to meet her brother and whatever friends he brought along.

Tiare: She woke up and took a shower and dressed, then packed her backpack for the park. She wondered if Balthazar would like to walk around EPCOT with her and decided she would ask him.

Natalie: She woke up and showered and dressed and packed her backpack for the park. She was thinking about the weird dream she had, JP was in it.

Yoko: She woke up and showered and dressed. As she packed her backpack for the day, she decided to find Kenji and see what her best friend was doing today.

Andrew: He woke up and showered and dressed. AS he packed his bag for the day, he thought about who he and Chao might want to tour the park with today.

Jason Perseus: He woke up and showered and dressed. As he packed his backpack for the day, he thought about Alie.

Jiang: He woke up and meditated and prayed to his ancestors for luck and guidance. He decided the patio didn't have enough space to practice and so showered and dressed before packing his backpack for the park.

Lucien: He woke up and showered and dressed. As he finished getting ready, he said, "Bonjour, good morning."

Alexander: He woke up and showered and got dressed. He decided to see what Jade's plans were for today before he decided whether to go with her or the twins.

Charles: He woke up and showered and got dressed. He didn't know if anyone else would join him, though he thought Roselyn probably would, and definitely Marian.

Kenji: He woke up and showered and got dressed. As he packed his backpack for the day, he decided to see what Yoko was going to do.

Eira:Her hair was already neat when she woke up but she decided to take a shower anyway she washed her hair put it in rollers and then she was finished."Good morning Henriette."
Bellflower:She washed her hair hair and brushed it again which was a pain.But at least her hair only reached to the ground and wasn't seventy feet long like her cousin's.
Hannah:She showered and put her hair in a ponytail.She changed into her skirt and her white coat and white gloves and put her sword in her scabbard she was ready for this day.

Eira:"The first thing I think of when I think Epcot is the world showcase even though they have future world.I wonder how there Germany will look like."

OOC: Yoko's name doesn't fit her (did some Disney research and stumbled upon stuff accidentally) so I'm changing it to Ivonne

MJ: She woke up, finding herself curled up in a ball. It was stranger, being human, but still comfortable. She got up and wondered if she had to change clothes. She only had the one outfit.

Jori: She got up and dressed and headed to Epcot. She kept a satchel with a sketchbook and a pen so she could draw some of the scenery while she was there.

Ebony: She went to Epcot and Diablo followed close behind.

OOC: Who does Ebony room with?

Brendan: He had had horrible nightmares that night and woke up in a sweat. He quickly shook it off and got ready.

Jade: "I'm excited," she said, braiding Delphin's hair.

Delphin: Me too.

Willie: "Get up Eric we have to go!"

Eric: He got up and got ready, grumbling.

OOC: Okay, so I've been making some changes, doing some spring cleaning, when I realized a good half of the characters haven't been seen or heard from for months. So, before wiping them off the map, I decided to list them for you. You can take whoever you want. They are listed alphabetically. This will be first come, first serve. And please don't take more than 3 or 4 per person, that would be insane. Also, if you remember the character's presonality and liked it but didn't know or like their relative, you can change it, but ONLY in that scenario. So here you go:

Peter Admon - Hercules and Meg's son
Jenna Ayala - Ava Ayala/White Tiger's sister
Dana Blakk - Dr. Blakk's daughter
William "Liam" Condo - Taskmaster's son
Aaron Dale - Elsa and Anna's brother
Kody Girgy - Girgy's brother
Josh McGrath - Max McGrath/Steel's brother
Garold LeGume - Gaston's nephew
Nathan "Nate" Hamada - Hiro Hamada's brother
Amber Lockhart - Amanda and Jess' sister
William "Willy" Luowski - Greg Luowski's brother
Star Maldonia - Tiana and Naveen's daughter
Naomi Masters - Shanai's daughter
Shinai Masters - Shanai's daughter
Jewel Ratcliffe - Governor Ratcliffe’s relation
Winifred Robinson - The Robinsons’ relation
Alana Russo - Russo family’s cousin
Dustin Shane - Eli Shane's brother
Wind Smith - Pocahontas and John Smith's daughter
Timothy "Tim" Sting - Trixie Sting's brother
Fred Whitman - Finn Whitman's brother
Selena Wing - Tinkerbell and Periwinkle's sister

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter