• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Camp Fun

Ride our bikes over to the wilderness lodge and barnacle bills for soda refills :lmao:

we really look forward to just riding our bikes when we are there..

I am sort of a nature geek so I like to spend one day at least with my binoculars, a bird book and a book about trees. I have seen some neat birds, including a bald eagle. I also like to try to identify all the trees around my site. You can see a lot of wildlife if you ride your bike really early in the morning - around daybreak. Take the trail over to WL. More than once I have ridden through the middle of a small herd of deer while they grazed, paying little attention to me. Lots of armadillo activity then, too.

We like to ride around in the golf cart, look at nature, and also everyone's rig/site to find DIS'ers and Auburn people.:cool1:

I know we are a bit obnoxious about our school, but we are a fun bunch. We never found bigdisneydaddy when we were there. We were looking in the wrong loop. He has made sure we won't miss him again.;)

I know we are a bit obnoxious about our school, but we are a fun bunch. We never found bigdisneydaddy when we were there. We were looking in the wrong loop. He has made sure we won't miss him again.;)

What? lol

Our favorite thing is to sit outside Crockett's Tavern, in a rocking chair, watching the people go by, drinking pink lemonade from refillable mugs. :goodvibes

One time, DH took a big rubber spider and tied it to some fishing line, and strung it over a big tree branch, hanging over the sidewalk. Then, we sat on the porch on the rocking chairs and he "dropped" it on people as they walked by. It was hilarious!! We actually had all the customers and servers in the Trail's End standing against the windows watching and laughing!

The funny part was, it was mostly the guys, not the girls, that would jump and scream when the spider dropped near them! :rotfl2:

disneyworld.jpg
KEEP Commetting Thread Please....

We like to bike around, swim, play some tennis, watch the evening movie, and just relax in a rocking chair. If we get real board, we do one of the parks. This place is great.

Swim, rent a canoe or kayak, walk over to Wilderness Lodge for lunch, check out the fort with the golf cart, go to the evening campfire program, play catch and ladder golf, sit under a shady tree and watch the kids play at the playground.

AuburnJen92.........we will have our AUBURN flag proudly hung on our camper Oct 1-7 in FW!!! We never leave home w/out it.:)

WAR EAGLE!!!!

AuburnJen92.........we will have our AUBURN flag proudly hung on our camper Oct 1-7 in FW!!! We never leave home w/out it.:)

WAR EAGLE!!!!

We never leave home without ours too! I hope to see you at the fort! We couldn't get ressies in Oct.

War Eagle!

We sit under the awning and have a glass of wine (well, my husband has a beer) and people watch!!!:thumbsup2

IT'S GOOD TO BE A GATOR!!!!!!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter