• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Camp Fire Movies

sahwifeandmommy

Earning My Ears
I know that I am a bit early, but my boys are very anxious to know December's movie schedule. Anyone know yet?

Thanks

I know that I am a bit early, but my boys are very anxious to know December's movie schedule. Anyone know yet?

Thanks

It is a bit early. We'll know prolly the end of this weekend or early next week through the normal channels. Of course, if anyone there NOW (hint, hint) gets a December schedule sooner maybe they could post a picture of it or list it for us.

Bama Ed

Dec 1 - The Muppet Christmas Carol
Dec 2 - Enchanted
Dec 3 - Peter Pan
Dec 4 - Snow Buddies
Dec 5 - Mulan
Dec 6 - Brave
Dec 7 - The Little Mermaid
Dec 8 - Cinderella
Dec 9 - Wall-E
Dec 10 - The Santa Clause
Dec 11 - The Santa Clause 2
Dec 12 - The Princess and the Frog
Dec 13 - Monsters University
Dec 14 - Toy Story 3
Dec 15 - The Muppet Christmas Carol
Dec 16 - Enchanted
Dec 17 - Peter Pan
Dec 18 - Snow Buddies
Dec 19 - Mulan
Dec 20 - Brave
Dec 21 - The Little Mermaid
Dec 22 - Cinderella
Dec 23 - Wall-E
Dec 24 - The Santa Clause
Dec 25 - The Santa Clause 2
Dec 26 - The Princess and the Frog
Dec 27 - Monsters University
Dec 28 - Toy Story 3
Dec 29 - The Muppet Christmas Carol
Dec 30 - Enchanted
Dec 31 - Peter Pan

Thanks for posting! We are getting so excited for our trip, only 2 weeks from today!!:cool1:

Great info. Can't wait till we make it to the Fort! 6 days & counting...

What time do they play?

Jess,

The fire is lit at 630pm, the singalong with Chip and Dale starts at 7pm, and the movie rolls about 740pm.

It's a lot of fun for kids of all ages. :laughing:

Bama Ed

Can anyone help me! I've looked everywhere and I can't seem to find the January schedule. I thought it would be up!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Can anyone help me! I've looked everywhere and I can't seem to find the January schedule. I thought it would be up!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Its rarely out before the last day of the month. But we almost always have it in the 31-1-2 time frame.

Hang in there.

bama ed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter