• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Camera Service Centers in the Parks

Anim8ed

Mouseketeer
I posted in the Photo Board with no luck and I can't seem to find the answer online or elsewhere on the boards.

Do the various Camera Care Centers in the parks have print stations where you can instantly print photos from your memory card?

Does anywhere on property have them?

Thanks!

To my knowledge there are no instant print photo kiosks anywhere on property. A while back when Kodak sponsored they would develop film for you. Not sure if they still do that.

They used to offer a service to transfer your memory card to CD, but I don't think they offer actual photo printing.

You might want to check with the business centers at any of the resorts with convention centers, to see if they have a USB port on their computers that would allow you to take a small card reader with you and print there. You'd have to pay for the time and the paper, but if you need a printout of your photos, that might be your only on property option. You could walk to CR from MK, and to BW or YC/BC from Epcot and DHS. The only park that wouldn't be convenient is AK.

If you are just concerned about having all your photos on your card and no way to off load them, I would consider getting them on a CD. I take an old laptop with me just for the purpose of downloading the camera cards.

Failing to find any print stations on property, there are, of course, Stuff-Marts and CostClubs not too far away, so you could slip off in a taxi and get prints made...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter