Camera Messenger Bag Suggestions

DizBee Brian

KUNGALOOSH!!!!
Kungaloosh all!!

I'm looking for some suggestions on a shoulder/messenger camera bag for vacation. So far I like the Timbuk2 Snoop in a Small size, but I'm open for suggestions from those of you out there that might have some hands on experiece at Disney or on vacation.

My criteria:
-Not too big [I own a Tamrac Rally 7 and I feel that is too big].
-Room for an A7 w 24-70 attached, possible a 70-200 F4 and a 55 f1.8, plus maybe little vacay odds and ends [sunblock, phone, room key, cash etc]
-Zipper top or a flap over top to protect gear.
-Water resistant or rain cover.
-I do prefer a shoulder/messenger bag over a backpack as I'm looking to Sling the camera on one shoulder with the bag on the other.

I am open for any recommendations. Pics of the bag size, carried and packed are a plus!!

Thank you all in advance and have a magical day!!

B-

I have the ONA Union Street and like the size. Here's the only pic I have.

16402206403_37e475b5fb_c.jpg

I carry a Crumpler $4 Million Dollar Home but don't put the camera in it.* The bag held my Canon 70-200 f/4 and 10-22 plus batteries, sunblock, etc.
*The camera plus 24-105 went in the bag while traveling, once we were ready to go to the parks the camera stayed outside and the lenses went in the bag.
The $5M or even $6M may hold what you have listed. Crumpler has photos of their bags with cameras inside.

I like the Lowepro Sling III. It has a zipper to either expand or contract the bag depending on how much space is needed. Comfortable strap and easy access.

I have the Lowepro Sling II, I find it to be a nice size. I've put my D7000 with 18-135 attached, 70-300 and another lens or my flash

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter