Camalot suites discounted

scrapbunny

Mouseketeer
Thought I would share that Camalot is offering discounts on their suites like Tropicana is offering discounts on their queen rooms, 5 day and 7 day deals. We booked 2 of the Tropicana rooms on the 5 day deal so my parents can have their own room but thought others might use the suite deal. We have not stayed at either place but are hoping to enjoy being so close since we usually stay at Peacock Suites or Motel 6 Maingate

Thought I would share that Camalot is offering discounts on their suites like Tropicana is offering discounts on their queen rooms, 5 day and 7 day deals. We booked 2 of the Tropicana rooms on the 5 day deal so my parents can have their own room but thought others might use the suite deal. We have not stayed at either place but are hoping to enjoy being so close since we usually stay at Peacock Suites or Motel 6 Maingate

I believe they are sister properties, so perhaps that's why the discounts there too? Wonder if more properties will start doing it?

I stayed at Camelot once, in 2004, the breakfast offerings were not great I and found the room extremely small (standard room, not suite) and walls facing the outside walkway were paper thin. I wonder if they've renovated since then?

I booked the 7 night deal at the Tropicana for March. Could not believe the price! I know they don't serve breakfast anymore but for $642 total I think I can find my own food! :cheer2:

I booked the 7 night deal at the Tropicana for March. Could not believe the price! I know they don't serve breakfast anymore but for $642 total I think I can find my own food! :cheer2:

I booked the same deal, same month. Not only is that a great price, but it's with tax - even better :cool1:

Though their site; you will see 5 night package and 7 night package as an option on the drop down menu in the same place where you would choose other options such as AAA.

Yes they are sister properties according to their websites and that is where I found the specials. Looks like neither one offers breakfast anymore and you have to pay for parking but looks like internet is free and we usually bring food with us. We will be at the Tropicana in March too :-) 9-14th for us since my dad has a computer conference at the Marriott by the convention center.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter