Cam & Howard's Vow Renewal PJ -1/12/09 - WP&WH--p.98: TRIP REPORT BEGINS

Cam..

I wish I lived closer so I could help you put together all these crafty ideas you have!!!! Hey... I could always pop over for a weekend to craft!!

I just LOVE this kind of stuff :)

Kathy

I am so happy and excited for you!! Looks like everything is working out and I love all the things you bought.

Thank you so much, Nikki! :hug:

Kathy -- I would so LOVE it if you wanted to come and visit for a weekend. I'll have to fight Jenn and Howard for time with you! And just wait until Andrew meets the famous Kathy! Let's pick a weekend after your play is done. I am serious! What date works for you? Huh, huh? I'm waiting. .... :love: :lovestruc :cloud9:

Oh Cam! I love reading your plans! You are such a special friend, and it's awesome to see how everything is coming together. You and Howard deserve to get everything you WISH for! Can't wait to hear and see more. Congratulations to you both!

Oh Cam! :sad: (<-- those are happy tears!)

I loved reading this! I am so glad you got the Grand Floridian - it was truly meant to be.
The Whitehall room was one of our top choices back in the day as well. :goodvibes

I esp. loved reading the entire story of how you & Howard met.
Even though I know you your wedding wasn't the one of your dreams, I think you both looked gorgeous!

Love you guys! :grouphug:

Cam everything sounds great. I love the bottle openers and the little chairs with the guests name and table number on them, so cute. I can't wait to see pictures of those too.

Laura

Oh, Cam! Way to make a pregnant lady cry and at work too!! :) I am just so happy for you and Howard, you are both such wonderful people, Stephen and I love you both so much. Your love for each other is so obvious, I can see it radiating off both of your faces when you look at each other. :love: :love: Good luck as you continue to plan your dream wedding, I have a feeling all of your wishes will come true! I can't wait to see you next January!

love ya, mean it!

Krista

Oh, my Goodness! Now everyone here can see how blessed we are with such wonderful friends.

To all my Disney Brides friends who aren't familiar with the WISH team, let me introduce you to some of our WISH teammates -- the sweetest, most supportive true friends a person could have. I am so glad they are here -- There's Judy (honeibee, former Wilderness Lodge bride and every day inspiration) and Kathy (Valentine, and the Minnie Bride Ears partner in crime and DD's new big sissster and hopefully my crafts partner-in-crime! :love: ) and Kristi (Kristi1357) and Stephanie & Scott (nucpharm29) and Kristen & Kevin (yes, THE Kristen & Kevin! Howard's Goofy race partner and our officiant! Kristen is Kewz1) and Krista & Stephen (aladdinsgirl)! See how lucky we are? :grouphug: Love you guys! Really, really mean it!

ETA: Oh, good! I found a picture from marathon weekend 2008 that includes many of our teammates (I only "introduced" the ones who have posted here so far). Here they are! Can you imagine being surrounded by this much love and support? These are the people who keep me training and motivated all year round. :cool1: True friends. :cloud9:

47b8df00b3127cceb47ce8dd58de00000026100Ibt3DRs2cMT

Oh, and while I am at it, here is a picture of our friends Kristen & Kevin. We met them quite by chance at Thanksgiving 2002 at Disney's Hilton Head DVC resort. They are so precious to us! As I mentioned earlier, Kevin is in the US Army, stationed in Iraq. While I have a captive audience, can I ask you all please to keep him and his family in your prayers? Thank you.
47b8df00b3127cceb47ce28c588a00000026100Ibt3DRs2cMT

Okay, I am getting all choked up. I'd better get back to work before someone comes to "console" me. ;)

Okay, here are the chair placeholders/mint boxes. What do you think?

47b8df04b3127cceb401fb455a5400000030100Ibt3DRs2cMT

They'll be "dressed up" a bit with pink or gold organza ribbon tied from the bottom up to a bow on top of the "seat".

Thank you, Laura!
Hey, if anyone has suggestions on how to "dress them up" other than what I've mentioned, I'd love to hear!

Cam - I love everything you have picked out! You have such good taste! :thumbsup2 But then again....I knew that....I'll just say...."Minnie Muffin" :laughing:

Cam - I love everything you have picked out! You have such good taste! :thumbsup2 But then again....I knew that....I'll just say...."Minnie Muffin" :laughing:

Thanks, Judy! I have to say, I am soooo grateful to all the Disney brides that post here and everyone who visits their journals. I have really enjoyed the ideas everyone has shared and would never have found any of those items without people posting links and pictures. :lovestruc

Hi Cam....loved reading your story! I am so happy that everything worked out for you. You and Howard are truly an inspiration to married couples everywhere. Wishing you a wonderful VR and many, many, many more years of happiness together.

Your WISH buddy,
Jeanne

Cam--- What a wonderful story. You and Howard are such wonderful people and you can just see the love for each other in your eyes.

Thanks so much for letting us sharing with us. I just know you will have a wonderful VR in Jan.

Nancy

Cam - I've just spent the best time reading your PJ. I knew a bit of your love story through WISH but this is wonderful :goodvibes

It is stunning to see the true love that shines through your and Howard's posts :lovestruc

Best WISHes that your VR is everything you've dreamed of :wizard:

Cam and Howard - add me to the teared up group!! :goodvibes

I love your VR story - and I love love love reading your love story!! I can relate to many aspects of your day - your love story!! I WISH to get to know you better!!! :goodvibes DH and I met in high school, got married his last year of college - much to the chagrin of both our families, and my mom did some... interesting wedding decorations, plans... but like you I knew it was more about the marriage than that one day... and let it go!! I also am very blessed to be married to my Best Friend (26 years and counting!)

I remember reading Janet2K's trip report on her story and Vowel Renewal, that is when I first wondered if it would ever be possible - I have to say, living through others is WONDERFUL!! I love that you are willing to share it with us!!

and - I am going to be a Mother in law - my first born son is getting married Jan '09 - so I love to see pictures of items you're purchasing - so far my fdil is sharing so much with me - so all the ideas you posted are wonderful!!

I so love the music you have chosen, it truly will be amazing!!

Cam and Howard, I am so glad your GF plans worked out, and everything you've planned so far sounds just perfect. The love you share is so obvious to anyone around you, and it is wonderful that you are going to be able to celebrate in your special place, just the way you dreamed of!

ETA: Oops, this is Pat! I forgot that Jim posts on this computer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter