• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Calling Hotel for room requests

Tigman

Earning My Ears
We are staying at the Beach Club and arriving for 8/1 as our first night.

Can anyone help me as to exactly when I should call the Beach Club with my room requests?

We have three rooms for our family and would like them all to be next to each other.

I have read a couple different things on all the boards. 2 days before 3 days befolre arrival.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Tig

Call CRO and have the request added to your reservation. If you wait getting 3 rooms next to each other will be harder.

Thanks, but I did that. Of course it says that it is not guaranteed. So I want to call the Beach club as early as the reservations are released from CRO to the beach club to try to make doubly sure we don't have to walk to different floors or the other side of the hotel to see each other.

Thansk though.

Tig

Just to let you know..we went down to WDW back in 1998 for a family reunion and back then we used a travel agent, before we had a pc-lol. We had requested all our rooms be together, 6 total and when we got there we were all over the resort. I told the CM at check-in that we were supposed to be together and she called over the manager. They both proceeded to work like crazy typing on the computer and got us all rooms together, no problem, they even apologized many times. This all happened at the All-Stars, so I'd say that you *should* have no problem with your request at a deluxe.

Also I see no problem in calling to make sure, I think the ressies are released to the hotel 3 days in advance.

Have a great trip!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter