Calling Flordia Residents

Colls1023

Earning My Ears
Hello! I have a weather question. We are leaving on Tuesday.:cool1: I have checked the Weather Channel 10 day. And for Wed - Sat they are calling for scattered t-storms with a 60% of percip. Will it rain all day every day? Or will it just be a random summer afternoon storm lasting anywhere from 15mins - 1 hour? :confused3 Please help! I am starting to fear that it will rain everyday.:scared1:

I know that there is still fun to be had if it rains. but, I just hope that we are not wet all week long. Thanks for the help!

Right now we have a mix. It's rained a good bit every day for the past week or so. We have been trying to get my daughters softball tournament in but any rain re floods the fields. They are just that wet.

I think we are going to settle in to our everyday rain, just like every summer.

It's normally just random showers in the afternooon/evening. That's summertime in Florida every year until about October. Some days are worst than others, but being a little inland, it's not as bad at Disney as it is by the coast.

Don't worry, even if it does rain it will be brief and sun comes out dries everything up quickly, just part of living in the tropics or sub-tropics in the part of Florida I live. Just remember that meteorologists and economists are the only 2 jobs in the U.S. that you can be absolutely wrong and still have a job the next day.

Usually it is only scattered showers every day but they don't last long. If we have some kind of front come down then it is possible for all day, but not usually.

Thanks for the information. I was just getting worried that the rain of the past two weeks was going to continue. I up you dry out a little. Thanks again!

Can't wait until Tuesday. My 4yr DD has no clue that we are going! :rotfl: I'm dying inside to tell her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter