Calling DLP from U.S.

Kkb0517

Mouseketeer
Hi,

I booked at DLP from the UK site but I live in the U.S. I've seen on here that there is a U.S. Number you can call and get connected to the UK group to make changes to your reservation but I can't seem to find it. Can anyone direct to me what number to call? Is it the disneyworld Disney travel company number or something else?

Thanks!

I think the number most people use is for Walt Disney World Florida, listed here https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/ which is
407 9395277 when they answer say that you have booked a Disneyland Paris Package with the UK Disneyland Paris website and would like to get transferred to the UK reservations line.

I live in the states and when I wanted to call DLP for dining reservations I just called the Walt Disney World number. I think it was the one listed above. But probably even the WDW dining number would work. Anyway, when I got through to the US WDW operator, I just asked to be connected to Disneyland Paris, I might have said that I needed to make reservations, but I'm pretty sure I just asked to be connected to DLP. It wasn't a problem at all. I think I did this 3 different times. I don't know where you are located in the US, I'm central time, but keep in mind the different time zones. I found calling at 7am eastern time (when WDW lines open) worked well for talking to someone in Paris.

Also, the operators in Paris speak English (that was a concern of my husband when he called).

I just called this morning through the main WDW line, got transferred twice and then a CM answered in French, I just replied ' in English please?' and then were making dining reservations.

If you get to DLP through WDW phone number does it charge you as if you called internationally?

If you get to DLP through WDW phone number does it charge you as if you called internationally?

No you are if you are in USA you will just be charged for the connection to WDW. You are just being transferred to a different department of the same company so it does not matter if that department is physically located in a different country.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter