• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Calling Barb or Dave

Ariel Lover

Earning My Ears
I have Navigators from the Feb 3 Wonder that I can scan for you. I have all the daily ones as well as the 3-4 age group and the 5-7 age group. How should I get these to you? I guess I should first ask if you even are interested in them? I can scan them and forward them to an email address if you want. Let me know.

Barbs' on her 19th cruise. I see Dave must have came back yesterday and was online late last night. He'll find you....

We're baaaack! We brought a full set from the Feb. 7th cruise, so between Dave & I, there'll be lots of new Navs. on our websites. We also took lots of photos, including Flounder's Reef and the kids clubs. Hopefully we'll get a major update out this weekend. #19 was WONDERful, as always.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter