Calling America from the UK

saddler andy

Mouseketeer
Hi guys,

Quick question, I wish to make a phonecall or two to America, before my trip.

Now is it cheaper to;

A) Buy a phonecard and ring via that.

B) just Ring via the land line.

Ciao!

Andy

I downloaded Hotspot Shield, and after ripping it out of the startup i just turn it on when i need it and use googlemail's phone feature to call free over the net :)

Anyone used these to book adrs? Feeling like I may be on for a while trying to rearrange them all after first attempts!

Anyone used these to book adrs? Feeling like I may be on for a while trying to rearrange them all after first attempts!

I prefer to do my ADR's online but if I have any trouble online I use Telediscount to ring, although I believe others use the freephone UK number I never have myself.

We had to call America to make ADRs and I was a bit annoyed as I wanted to do it online- over the phone it cost us almost £10! Eeeeeek!

Meg~ Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Most telephone companies offer discount if you call international if you opt into one of their schemes. Personally I use Vodafone International when making the ADRs I need to call for. It is £5 per month pro rata....so I pick a day when I need to call, switch it on for one day so it costs pennies and then I can call the US from my mobile for 5p per minute! Not the cheapest but certainly very convenient!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter