• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Calling all The Office fans!

magicallyDisney001

DIS Veteran
Just another fan thread, for the awesome fans of The Office! :banana: Favorite character? Favorite episode? Favorite quote? Favorite prank pulled on Dwight? [Because don't we all love them?] popcorn::

I am a big fan :teeth:
I love Ryan and Dwight. Favorite quote: ": A few years ago my family was on a safari in Africa, and my cousin Mufasa was trampled to death by a pack of wildebeests. We all took it really hard, all of us kind of in the audience of what happened." - Ryan :-)

That show is great.
There are a ton of fantastic quotes that kill me every time.

"Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica."

My favorite quote would have to be from the Halloween one:

"Or you can be as scary as book face over there." - Dwight

i love love love love this show i pretty much pee my pants every time i watch a episodeeee and i can't wait for THE BABY EPISODEEEEE :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

I LOVE The Office! I can't wait for Thursday.

Honestly, one of my favorite episodes was Jim & Pam's wedding. The whole thing just made me smile. I was so happy for them :D

I also love all of Jim's pranks on Dwight :rotfl:

#1 office fan has arrived! ;]

OMG PAM'S BABYY THURSDAY!!!

And Kayla, (Infalliblex Love) That quote is hysterical! I love that episode ahaaha!

My favorite quotes are in my sig in blue :goodvibes:

Super excited for the baby episode!! :cool1: @dancer's sig: JOE MCCARTHY RICHARD NIXON STUDEBAKER TELEVISION NORTH KOREA SOUTH KOREA MARYLIN MONROE! RYAN STARTED THE FIRE!! [I couldn't resist :laughing:]

I love The Office. My favorites are Michael, Jim, Dwight, Pam, Angela, Andy, Kelly, Ryan, and Creed, but I love them all. I have seasons 2-5 on DVD. I have too many favorite quotes, I can't pick just one. I cried watching the wedding episode (and afterwards). I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THURSDAY! Jim's gonna be a daddy<3.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: How else do you think I memorized that line? :rotfl::rotfl:

I have way too many favorite lines, but here's few:

When Andy punches a hole in the wall and goes, "....That was an overreaction."

I also love Dwight's line in the pilot episode when he sees Jim sticking pencils in between the desks, "You can't do that." "Why not?" "Safety violation. I could fall and pierce an organ."

And when Ryan comes from corporate to talk about Dunder Mifflin Infinity and Kelly tells him she's pregnant :rotfl: Awesome scene.

Ooh! And this entire scene from Take Your Daughter To Work Day, when Stanley is yelling at Ryan and he says, "Stanley yelled at me today. That was one of the most frightening experiences of my life." His facial expression :laughing:

I love The Office!! It is awesome!!

My favorite quote is "ho, ho,ho,...pimp!" It's from the Christmas party episode a few years back!! :)

Super excited for the baby episode!! :cool1: @dancer's sig: JOE MCCARTHY RICHARD NIXON STUDEBAKER TELEVISION NORTH KOREA SOUTH KOREA MARYLIN MONROE! RYAN STARTED THE FIRE!! [I couldn't resist :laughing:]
ahaha yeahh! That episode is too funny ;]

"I can't believe I started the fire."

OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!! BABY!!!! I'm way too excited about this :laughing:

SUUUUCH a good episode!
Hahah, omg it's one of my favorites :-)
"I think I'll go wash my eyes now......."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter