Calling all Texans!

DH and I booked 11/13/15 using DVC points, 2A, Cat 5B 434 points, for those of us that use DVC Points:hyper:

We did yesterday. It showed as a 6 night itinerary to begin with, but now DCL have got my reservation listed as a 7 night. We are doing a B2B on the 11/6 and 11/13 cruises. It's 14 nights but we have cancelled a 12 night N. European on the Magic to do it. No comparison to the itineraries, but 14 nights of vacation with no airfare was too hard to pass up.
Did you get the 6 night prices that were originally showing or the NYE prices?

As soon as the dates were posted online we were booked!!!! I am so glad they are coming back, and with enough time to pay!!! WHOOOO HOOOO!!!

Man I was gonna book the 12/18 six day inside 2A2C but hesitated - and now it's sold out! Bummer. What are the chances that it will open up?

we booked our 12/18 cruise yesterday. 10B (inside) 2A 2C. there was still availability this afternoon when I checked, but prices went up already! wow, can the inside rooms really be sold out? maybe they'll release some later... good luck!

we booked our 12/18 cruise yesterday. 10B (inside) 2A 2C. there was still availability this afternoon when I checked, but prices went up already! wow, can the inside rooms really be sold out? maybe they'll release some later... good luck!

I just saw where our room category (5C) went up almost $500! Glad we booked early!

I imagine some inventory will reappear when the 3 day holds are due, but I doubt prices will go down. Once they hit a tier that's it

We booked today for the 12/4. Picked up room 6134. Hope the "secret" verandah is a good deal! It's our first ever cruise and even more excited that it's a Disney one! It will be hubby and daughter (7) along for the ride with me!

I bet someone at DCL is kicking themselves for underpricing the 12-18 cruise to start with, but glad that many here got in on it before prices went up! :goodvibes

I bet someone at DCL is kicking themselves for underpricing the 12-18 cruise to start with, but glad that many here got in on it before prices went up! :goodvibes

I think a lot of people wanted a different cruise, but the prices were too high so they switched to this one. At least that was what happened to me. I wanted the 11/20/15 cruise, but it was WAY too much. So glad I already paid the deposit .. my room category isn't available anymore (9A).

Oh my gosh. I can't believe that they have already increased the price that much in just two days on the 12/18 cruise. I'm glad all of you got it reserved before the price increase!

We're booked for Dec 18 sailing also!! We were also considering the Thanksgiving sailing until we saw the price. :scared1:

Yes, it will be fun. We (I) was looking :surfweb: at the cruise, but when I told Mike that I seen you and Scott was on the cruise. He was excited.

Dena - I started a cruise meet thread for our cruise. Come find me there. :-)

The price on the dec.18 cruise keeps rising. Our category for 4 (2a2k) has already gone up $610 in the past week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter