Calling all SINGLE solo travelers

Hey hey... I'm Chris, SWM (26 y/o). I LOVE Disney and Disneyworld. Haven't been since I was 14, though... have been wanting to go back for years. Anyways, I'll be up in Orlando December 13-20, 2005 w/ my little sister (21 y/o), and we would LOVE to hang out w/ some other people!

All my friends are like "you're going to Disneyworld? isn't that for kids?" and I'm like "wh-wh-wh-what?". I guess if you've never been, then you can't understand how much fun it is!

My favorite park is Epcot... although I have never been to Animal Kingdom and MGM Studios wasn't very big when I last went.

I'm very much a kid at heart and down for anything, except I'll be doing the Dolphins in Depth thing one morning (hopefully Monday).

PM me for some Disney fun together!

jimmymac said:
AK: RainForest Cafe
MGM: 50's Prime Time Cafe
Epcot: Le Cellier
MK Tony's Town Square

cocktails: Belle Vue Lounge at BWI. You can watch the antics on the Boardwalk right below. Or an English Rose (or 2) at the Rose and Crown Pub in Epcot

I'm making a note of these. I've made the deposit. So it looks like 9/22-25 I'll be at Disney.

Who's cruising with DCL after the end of the summer?? If you are come see me in the gift shops. Just got hired by DCL!!! :earsgirl:

OK, I'm (swm 28yo) thinking about going to WDW solo for a day or two this weekend. My friend who always goes with me is out of town. So if anyone wants to hang out with a guy who loves WDW, let me know.

wayres said:
Hello all! I'm going to be at Disney from September 1st - Sept. 8th. The first 4.5 days will be with family, but there was just no way I wasn't going to extend this trip and go for a couple extra days. I'll be at Disney by myself from the evening of sept. 5 thru the 8th. I'd love to meet up with anyone if they're going to be there at the same time. I'm a 27 year old guy from Chicago who absolutely loves Disney!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
:wave2: I'll be there during that time (Sept 3-10). If you are "stuck" or looking for company and you don't mind an old woman (36) to hang with. I'm doing the free dining and wouldn't mind some company for a table meal or two also.

I'm still waiting for the schedule to come out so I can start planning. I am going to book a few Tours once they do. But I am sure we can meet up one or twice if you want.

WDWR

Robin986 said:
Who's cruising with DCL after the end of the summer?? If you are come see me in the gift shops. Just got hired by DCL!!! :earsgirl:

Congratulations on the job!!! I'll be on the Wonder October 30th for a 4 day cruise.

JLTraveling said:
Well...I'm not 6', and I'm only blond when I don't dye it red...but how come I never managed to meet you the whole time I lived in New Orleans?!?! Now that I'm back in FL, now I find out that there are in fact men in Louisiana who love Disney! Just my luck.

Ok, I'm chiming in again, this time as a natural blonde who dyes her hair red, also. LOL! I guess we can start a club. Or not. :crazy:

To recap my agreements with others and add my own:

DVC helps.
Dining solo is easier at California Grill, Jiko, Flying Fish. (But I have no
problem dining solo anywhere.)
Solo trips get easier the more you take them.
You can eat ice cream for breakfast.
Single Riders Line. (Wish there were more of 'em.)

Robin986 said:
Congrats :cool1: What ship are you going to be on?

Robin986 said:
Congrats :cool1: What ship are you going to be on?

wdwr said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
:wave2: I'll be there during that time (Sept 3-10). If you are "stuck" or looking for company and you don't mind an old woman (36) to hang with. I'm doing the free dining and wouldn't mind some company for a table meal or two also.

I'm still waiting for the schedule to come out so I can start planning. I am going to book a few Tours once they do. But I am sure we can meet up one or twice if you want.

WDWR

Old! I just prefer growing older but never up! (I'm 40 by the way) pirate: I'm there the weekend of the 9th and the weekend of the 16th (time in between at a conference off-site). Anybody for sushi? :mickeybar

Hi guys! I am a SWF and I live in south FLA. I am glad to see so many guys that love Disney!!! I never thought I would find one. I am 21 and if anyone wants to chat or possibly meet at Disney feel free to send me a pm!

recently single, so had to add myself! :banana:

My name is Stephenie, im 20, female and I live about 2 hours from WDW.

Just looking for a guy who likes disney as much as I do. Long(er) hair and glasses are a plus. The men I date have to be smart, funny, kind and chivalrous. If anyone would like a companion in the parks, I'm there! Let me know!

<3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter